Congrats to the winners of Puzzle #88!
Jay W.(Royal Oak), Amy (Grand Rapids), Howard M. (Albany), Jennifer H. (Buffalo), Joe M. (Rochester), Kaylyn S. (Orlando), Brianna T. (Tampa), (Coral Gables), Megan J. (Jacksonville), Jared R. (Chicago), (Washington D.C.), Amanda V. (Providence), Linda W. (Akron), and (Pittsburgh).
Facebook winners: Janell K. (Royal Oak), Chelsea C. (Grand Rapids), William E. (Albany), Juan C. (Buffalo), Richard S. (Rochester), David H. (Orlando), Dustin M. (Tampa), N/A (Coral Gables), Cassie L. (Jacksonville), Zenab A. (Chicago), Gazslum W. (Washington D.C.), Brendan C. (Providence), Deonna E. (Akron), and Candra R. (Pittsburgh).
The answers to last week’s puzzle were:
- One cut above the rest
- The wrong end of the stick
- Pain-free operation
- Moral support
- Beaten black and blue
For this week’s puzzle: A fun Sherlock riddle! Good luck!
Sherlock Holmes caught three robbers: Walter, Robert and Ashton. Based on the clues below, can you figure out which part of London where Ashton committed his crime and what he stole?
- Each of the robbers had robbed a bank in a different part of London at roughly the same time.
- Walter robbed the bank in Clapham
- Robert did not commit the crime in Ealing.
- The one who committed the crime in Ealing didn’t rob the bank lockers
- The one who robbed Clapham bank stole the landscape painting hung on the walls of the bank.
- Walter did not rob the silver coins.
Don’t forget! Like/Share this post on your local Facebook page to DOUBLE your chances of winning! One ADDITIONAL winner PER LOCATION will be selected from those who like/share the post!