Congrats to the winners of Puzzle #83!
Joshua B. (Royal Oak), Katie R. (Grand Rapids), Sarah L. (Albany), Vince I. (Buffalo), Matthew H. (Rochester), Jenni J. (Orlando), Hays Y. (Tampa), Natacha D. (Coral Gables), Matt F. (Jacksonville), Lizzy Z. (Chicago), Sahara H. (Washington D.C.), Mikayla M. (Providence), Cathy W. (Akron), and John P. (Pittsburgh).
Facebook winners: Judy M. (Royal Oak), Amanda T. (Grand Rapids), Erica Z. (Albany), Katherine T. (Buffalo), Rhonda C. (Rochester), David E. (Orlando), Rebecca H. (Tampa), N/A (Coral Gables), Morgan M. (Jacksonville), Adriane B. (Chicago), N/A (Washington D.C.), Richard C. (Providence), Heather S. (Akron), and MaryBeth N. (Pittsburgh).
The answers to last week’s puzzle was: 16.
For this week’s puzzle: A very Sherlockian puzzle indeed! Can you figure out who the murderer was and who was murdered using the following clues? Good luck!
There are five people. One of them shot and killed one of the other five.
1. Dan ran in the NY City marathon yesterday with one of the innocent men.
2. Mike considered being a farmer before he moved to the city.
3. Jeff is a topnotch computer consultant and wants to install Ben’s new computer next week.
4. The murderer had his leg amputated last month.
5. Ben met Jack for the first time six months ago.
6. Jack has been in seclusion since the crime.
7. Dan used to drink heavily.
8. Ben and Jeff built their last computers together.
9. The murderer is Jack’s brother. They grew up together in Seattle.
Sherlock Holmes arrives at the scene and immediately finds the murderer.
Who was the murderer ?
Don’t forget! Like/Share this post on your local Facebook page to DOUBLE your chances of winning! One ADDITIONAL winner PER LOCATION will be selected from those who like/share the post!