Congrats to the winners of Puzzle #122!
Sandra C. (Royal Oak), Jessica F. (Grand Rapids), Carl B. (Buffalo), Megan C. (Rochester), Lora K. (Orlando), Matthew S. (Tampa), Stephen D. (Jacksonville), N/A (Miami), Diana M. (Chicago), N/A (Washington D.C.), Jennifer V. (Providence), Janell H. (Akron), and Patti L. (Pittsburgh).
And our Facebook winners: Ryan Y. (Royal Oak), Pauline S. (Grand Rapids), Caylan C. (Buffalo), Mary H. (Rochester), Jorod A. (Orlando), Melody B. (Tampa), Dan H. (Jacksonville), N/A (Miami), Candella D. (Chicago), Jordan C. (Washington D.C.), Gary S. (Providence), Lisa S. (Akron), and Mara S. (Pittsburgh).
The answer to Puzzle #122 was:
8762 + 98586 = 107328
A=5 E=2 F=1 G=9 L=0 O=7 R=8 S=6 W=3
Puzzle #123: A fun Sherlock puzzle! Good luck!
BLACK’S box and directly above MILLAR’S.
2. BOOTH’S box was directly above GRAY’S.
3. SMITH’S box was also above GRAY’S (although not
4. GREEN’S box was directly below SMITH’S.
5. WILSON’S box was between that of DAVIS and
6. MILLAR’S box was on the bottom row directly to the
right of HERD’S.
7. WHITE’S box was in the bottom right hand corner in
the same column as BOOTH’S.
Which box belonged to MORIARTY?
Don’t forget! Like/Share this post on your local Facebook page to DOUBLE your chances of winning! One ADDITIONAL winner PER LOCATION will be selected from those who like/share the post!